Buying a residential or commercial property now comes with easy loans offered by various Banks and Financial Institutions. While rates may vary, the criterion remains more or less the same. We give below the eligibility criteria as followed by the Banks/ FIs
The Crown Group Commercial and Residential projects are approved by a host of Banks and Financial Institutions.HDFC BANK,AXIS BANK,PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,STATE BANK OF INDIA,LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD,ICICI BANK LTD,BANK OF BARODA, IDBI BANK.
Following categories are eligible to apply for Home Loan:
(A) Salaried individuals :
(1) Self employed professionals/businessmen.
(2) NRIs Income of spouse/parents/children as co-applicant can be added if you require higher eligibility subject to maximum of three.
FOR ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT OUR HELP DESK.
Documents required from Resident Indians.
(B) Salaried Customers :
(1) Application form with photograph.
(2) Identity and Residence Proof.
(3) Latest Salary-slip (For employed).
(4) Education Qualifications Certificate.
(5) Form 16 for last three years.
(6) Last six months bank statement.
(7) Processing fee cheque.
(C) Self Employed Professionals :
(1) Application form & photograph
(2) Identity & Residence proof
(3) Form 16 Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) Business profile
(4) Last 6 months bank statements
(5) Processing fee cheque
(D) Self Employed Businessman :
(1) Application Form & photograph
(2) Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet
(3) Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business)
(4) Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet
(5) Last 6 months bank statements (self and business)
(6) Processing fee cheque
(E) NRI Customers :
(1) Application form with photograph
(2) Photocopy of the Employment Contract or Labour Contract and English translation
(3) countersigned by your employer
(F) Latest salary certificate (in English) specifying the following :
(1) Name (as it appears in the passport)
(2) Date of joining
(3) Passport Number
(5) Perquisites and salary
(6) Photocopy of Identity card / Labour card
(7) Photocopy of latest work permit
(8) Photocopy of valid resident visa stamped on the passport
(9) Overseas Bank Account and NRE/NRO statement for the last 1 year.
(10) Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)- if applicable
(11) Latest Credit Bureau Report [Applicable to customers residing in countries where Credit Bureaus exists. eg. USA, UK etc.]
(12) Property related documents
(13) Processing fee cheque